"From small acorns grow big oaks"
Starting in a small yard in Hitchin with 2 lorries the company has reinvested year on year to get to its current position, and having celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2020, we now look forward to new horizons.
Operating from its own premises and owning all its plant and equipment Reunited Scaffolding has a stable financial foundation and having recently acquired the scaffolding division of Magner Building services, are well place to meet our clients and customer's needs.
The contracts managers run the teams of supervisors and scaffolders supported by the Health and Safety manager, with business development, estimating, surveying and finance functions providing back end support.
The company is an Audited member of The Scaffolding Association, The British Safety Council, holds Construction Line Gold, CHAS (premium plus), and Acclaim (SIPP) it's managers supervisors and scaffolders hold CISRS, CIOB, COTS, CSCS and CITB qualifications and accreditations and the directors have appointed Simian risk to provide Health and Safety support, advice and audit functions.
The core services are set out below but are not limited to, and the company will always work with clients on any projects as requested.
- Traditional tube and fitting Scaffolding supply and erection for commercial and site work, concrete frame, steel frame and masonry.
- Haki System Scaffolding supply and erection for commercial and site work, concrete frame. steel frame and masonry frame.
- Scaffolding low and high rise occupied properties for Estate regeneration for re-roofing, window, external decoration, and cladding replacement.
- Bespoke engineers design, up to 65m high (higher by negotiation)
- Temporary roofs Traditional and system scaffolding (Haki)
- Facade retention inc builders works
- Temporary staircases, access towers and ramps
- Hoisting and waste chutes
- Shoring and Bridge decking
- Netting and edge protection
- Internal bird cages (rhino deck)
- Demolition scaffolding and protective fans